1000xt clutch?

TKOOIL

Reaction score
Should i go with the QSC,airdam,or just a dalton clutch kit I am looking for the best performance gain and everyone seems to have different opinions!!!Any of the get torqued boys have any dyno proof or real world testing.
Thanks for the help in advance
:beer:

Mad Outy Max

Reaction score
I currently have a fully adjustable QSC clutch kit and this was an awesome upgrade over stock with 28" tires it was better than my dalton kit however after a test drive I have purchased a full QSC primary and I can't wait. Everyone who has added the qsc primary raves about the performance gains

hedge

Reaction score
I've always wanted the QSC primary. Now that it doesn't require a spacer it looks even better to me. Get-Torqed has always been a fan of the CvTech but I know they were going to start testing the QSC now that it doesn't require the spacer.

As I understand it, the aftermarket primaries have a smaller 1-way bearing which lowers your starting ratio, can't do that with a clutch kit.

campingnut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Depends on how much you like to tune. If you want to tune your cluch go with QSC if you don't go with the CVTech.

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a QSC primary coming for the 1K Renny...we'll see how it works. Not a fan of the Powerblok clutches...old technology.

TKOOIL

Reaction score
sorry been awhile running stock secondary,got achance to line up some bikes to real world test.
stock outty 1000 with 28" backs vs my 1000 outty with 30" backs i smoked it from start to finish 10+ bike lengths by 60mph

stock outty vs 1000 outty with outlaws 29.5 and airdam airdam beat him handily maybe close to same
1000 outty airdam vs mine beat him by narrow margin maybe 1/2 a bike
major difference in initial hit mine u can't keep the front end down it wheelies every time the airdam u have to try to wheelie

hope this helps I am happy with the purchase! It really grabs the belt now!ps we switched riders back and forth with same or larger margins as results just because we all weigh different amounts

Top Bottom