1000 outlander muss fire in water

Bruteskeg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey just woundering if anyone else hear us having some issues with there 1000 outtys in the water ? In not getting the air intake wet I know that I think it might be getting the front plug wet causing it to miss fire. Going to die electric grease my plugs any other ideals on what the heck might cause this ?

Bruteskeg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh lol iPhone . My outlander 1000 starts to miss fire on me when I'm playing in the water . Just woundering if anyone else had had thus issue

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My Renny has been good....but I went through and put dielectric grease on EVERYTHING. (Actually, my dealer did...then I went through again and verified/re-did) Make sure you get the connections for the key. The kill switch on the handlebars is all wide open in there too....guys were having issues after washing them....mine's been fine.

ScubaSteve29

Reaction score
I was having this issue on my '08 800 Outty. It would kind of only run on one cylinder. Used a hose, figured out which cylinder it was, then replaced the boot and used some di-electric grease. Seems to be holding up so far.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Daveb will be posting a Rene 1000 submarine report Monday morning..............stay tuned.................lol

Top Bottom