$10,000 dollar reward

DYSLEXIC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
been in your shoes.....gets me pissed off a little bit more everytime I see posts like this...:rant:

Good luck, sorry it happen'd.

Thunderguy BOOSTED

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The part that simply amazes me EVERYTIME I read of a posting of stolen toys is the fact that ....DO THESE SOB's KNOW WHO THEY ARE DEALING WITH? Aren't they even remotley scared that the owner would come back for maybe a forgotten wallet or a part or whatever for that matter and catch them red handed? I don't know....it simply amazes me that these guys get away with this stuff and vanish...???!!! Someone ...someday is gonna get caught and it ain't gonna be good for their sorry arses! The sad thing is thou ...that the guy who beats them within an inch of their sorry, ozygen scavenging worthless life ...is gonna be the guy up the creek when in reality he should be getting a medal !

I agree Badss

but why is this still happening? I thing we all have to take a new approach to this!
Ok, we know that there is a hand full of people doing this( im willing to lay money down on the fact that these guys are stealing stuff like the sleds in revy last winter ( IDK how long thats been going on for) all the way to where these toys got ripped off from, ) and every where in between,that is just what i think, i mean its not the hard to believe ether cause there is an A$$ load of risk in what these fawkers are doing, so it cant just be just some random idiot off the street! the guy's', i guaranty they watch ever move we make ( say driving into revy, golden, Val, etc) i bet they have guys just counting the people, ( us ) sleds, and where we're staying, etc etc!

Now same with the UTVs, there probable hung around for a day or two, and just watched what you did, what time you went to bed, etc!

Now lol i may be wrong, but, if you think about the balls it would take to just walk in, start up,and drive away THREE UTVs? Like holy $hit...... well thats my point on things!!! :( we'll get these BA$!A#D$..... well at least i hope so, because im tired of be going somewhere ( and im sure everyone is) and worrying about getting my/ or your $hit stolen!! :(

hope we can at least find the two other ones!!! and maybe catch someone!!

Last edited:

whitegold

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no insurance...that is why the big reward! one burnt and two missing still!

That just sucks big time!!!! Is there pics of the other 2? Were they registered?

A friend of mine had his quad stollen 10 years ago.... and just got it returned when someone bought it and tried to get it registered.... not that it was worth much when he had it returned.... I hope they find them soon!!

Last edited:

CrankShop910

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And what happen to the Alberta farmer who took justice into his own hands..
I hope he gets off.

psullivan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my quad was stolen from my back yard in 2006. called the cops and they never even came to my place or called me back. And Last year someone broke into my truck and stole 4 new helmets and some miscellaneous stuff, again called cops and they didn't care. about a month later i found the helmets in a pawn shop, phoned the cops again and nothing happened again. I ended up buying the helmets back cause it was cheaper than buying another 4 more new ones. The pawn shop guy felt sorry for me so he sold them for what he paid and turned his back and let me write down the guys info that pawned them. Ill find him one day.

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh man how gay is that what is with people stealing toys jesus! I will be going from cranbrook to vernon on friday and sat i will keep my eyes open for ya hopefully you can recover these beauty units

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no insurance...that is why the big reward! one burnt and two missing still!

sucks they were stolen but still cannot understand guys that build a 20+ thousand dollar rig and are to cheap to insure them. if it was me i would be more pissed off at myself for not having proper insurance on it than the fact it got stolen.

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If i ever saw someone touching any of my quads I sure as hell wouldn't wait for the police. I'm a southern alberta farmer, we have learned to "improvise" when it comes to thieves. Apparently, thieves like to hide in their cars once a baseball bat comes out. Then the police can be called

Hefe04

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like hearing the story or tale of the guy catching someone breaking into his shed and calling the cops only to be told there was no officers in the neighborhood to respond, then him calling back a few minutes later telling them to never mind cause he shot him. With in minutes the was 4 cop cars around his house. lol

Thunderguy BOOSTED

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like hearing the story or tale of the guy catching someone breaking into his shed and calling the cops only to be told there was no officers in the neighborhood to respond, then him calling back a few minutes later telling them to never mind cause he shot him. With in minutes the was 4 cop cars around his house. lol

now thats a good one! yep that would get those fat donut bastards to come hey? :d:d

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I heard about a group living about 2 hrs east of Kelowna that Rip & Strip. Call themselves the Greenwood Mafia. Any local info from that area???

Like thats the other part that blows me away!!!!!! don't the RCMP watch CSI ?....seriously.....maybe send them the info...anything to stop these bastagers !!!!!!

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
.50c worth of lead can cure any problem

Unless it's woman related :)

Wonder what a sticker that said,.. "property of Hell's Angels" would do?

mtrhead

Reaction score
Re: $2,000 dollar reward

Here are some pics of the 2 rhinos that are still missing. rhino 1.jpg

rhino 2.jpg

youngpolarisguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my quad was stolen from my back yard in 2006. called the cops and they never even came to my place or called me back. And Last year someone broke into my truck and stole 4 new helmets and some miscellaneous stuff, again called cops and they didn't care. about a month later i found the helmets in a pawn shop, phoned the cops again and nothing happened again. I ended up buying the helmets back cause it was cheaper than buying another 4 more new ones. The pawn shop guy felt sorry for me so he sold them for what he paid and turned his back and let me write down the guys info that pawned them. Ill find him one day.

we had been there to, my bros bike was stolen out of our shed. they busted the lock off cut our fence and pushed the bike out of the yard. and again the cops couldn't be bothered. kinda a piss off. Nice to know a guy can work hard for ch!t and just have it stolen by some free loader.

Thunderguy BOOSTED

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

IM sure youll catch them one day! :d and it will be like, " hey you little PR%%K, remember me? probable not hey, LET ME REFRESH YOUR MEMORY ........................... the limits the sky :cool::cool::eek:;)

jasonrev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
These threads get me so fired up! The link that the one guy posted about the farmer who is charged with shooting a guys who was stealing his quad really pisses me off. That poor farmer should get a medal and not charges. Our criminal system is a joke. I'm with that one guy who said we should shoot them, bury them and shut up. That seems to be the only way thiefs get what they deserve. After me and a few guys busted a kid for stealing my uncle's(tukernater) sled I am really soured on the criminal system. After we busted him we did the "right" thing and called the cops and he got a slap on the wrist and me buddy almost got charged with assualt for just shoving the jackass. Oh and by the way my uncle is in a wheelchair, which I think even makes it more disgusting. So if anyone on this site come across a Aaron Dell that is from Burns Lake B.C., be aware because he is a "suspected" thief and he was charged with pocession of stolen property.:realmad:

white rad

Reaction score
Be it mountain bikes, sleds, quads, whatever that zone has a real reputation now. Sure its some of the best riding/recreating around but its also one of the best place to get your chit stolen!! It almost ruins a sled trip thinkning someone is scouting you out waitin to boost all your stuff. And you think the cops don't care try telling them your from the states if you want to see the "give a ch!t" meter go to zero. If i could pack heat in BC i would!!

Top Bottom