$10,000 dollar reward

mtrhead

Reaction score
Stolen a 2009 burgandy rzr one of a kind full dragon fire suspension kit, cr racing crome moly cage with cr cut in roof, 30 inch mudlites on black 14 inch beadlocks with red rings. Has every option you can get from dragon fire on it including turbo. 2006 silver 660 rhino turbo loaded with options. 2009 700 sport rhino with blue plastic, mostly stock. They were stolen on Oct 15 at around 2-4 am in the Mara lake area, between Enderby and Sicamous. Any info please call 250-253-5542 or 250-804-2355.

Attachments

• stolen rzr.jpg
    stolen rzr.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 1,097
  • stolen rzr 1.jpg
    stolen rzr 1.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 1,092

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That just completly sucks man! We'll keep our eyes open in the Slave Lake area of Alberta....hope you get them back or at least had the proper insurance...sorry for your loss...we need strickter laws!!!!!!!!!

fat tire

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stolen a 2009 burgandy rzr one of a kind full dragon fire suspension kit, cr racing crome moly cage with cr cut in roof, 30 inch mudlites on black 14 inch beadlocks with red rings. Has every option you can get from dragon fire on it including turbo. 2006 silver 660 rhino turbo loaded with options. 2009 700 sport rhino with blue plastic, mostly stock. They were stolen on Oct 15 at around 2-4 am in the Mara lake area, between Enderby and Sicamous. Any info please call 250-253-5542 or 250-804-2355.
I hope you get em back........sorry for your luck, will keep eyes open.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
should make that DEAD or ALIVE,

friggin kill the dipchits.

Last edited by a moderator:

Luke The Drifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll keep an eye out in the Edmonton area. An sharp looking RZR like that would stick out like a sore thumb. Fuggin' thieves....:rant::mad:

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
been chasing these guys for a year now around sicamous/enderby area! not going to say much here because I sware they watch this site! I will let you know which one of the 3 is the burn one. dad is firecheif here at swansea point....and he was called out at 230 (in the middle of the night) because one was on fire on the side of the highway right by swansea point!

Last edited:

bayman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
have a buddy that had his truck and trailer with four arctic craps inside stolen last dec 23 from swansea point. never heard a thing. they followed the tracks in the snow and they went south towards kelowna. probaly the same fawks. good luck man..

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Many that really sux, looks like awesome machines there.

Dont think we need harsher laws, property owners should be able to impose their own form for of punishment.
Sincerely hope you get your toys back.

Stillrockingabanshee

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nothing sucks more than getting your baby stolen. Did you have insurance? I have insurance on all my bikes, and full insurance for the banshee especially. Good luck with your find. I will keep my eyes peeled on The whole alberta kijiji, to see if there are any part outs going

Snowdin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Man that is a nice looking RZR. Sorry about losing it. Will keep an eye open around Whitecourt.

If I see it should I call the cops or call you first?;);)

thunderlight

Reaction score
That just completly sucks man! We'll keep our eyes open in the Slave Lake area of Alberta....hope you get them back or at least had the proper insurance...sorry for your loss...we need strickter laws!!!!!!!!!

We don't need stricter laws, I hate unnecessary laws clog down society and limit freedom..., what we need is more freedom, then if someone stole a bunch of chit we could go track 'em down and deal with them so they wouldn't be stealing EVER again!

bcham5

Reaction score
We don't need stricter laws, I hate unnecessary laws clog down society and limit freedom..., what we need is more freedom, then if someone stole a bunch of chit we could go track 'em down and deal with them so they wouldn't be stealing EVER again!

For some reason i could see that backfiring ..as in buddy you just "dealt with" coming back with friends and dealing with you :( . some people just don't have empathy towards others.

Thunderguy BOOSTED

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that just plan sucks man! Ill keep my eyes open for them up here in WL area!
god if i would catch someone with my toys on there truck, i would fawking come un glued!!

Last edited:

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was the RZR that burnt up......so no need to keep your eye out for this unit! I guess 10-15 miles on full boost running down the highway will make the tubo turn red and catch something on fire! R.I.P RZR!

there is still the other two units.....sicamous???? keep an eye out.....

Thunderguy BOOSTED

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was the RZR that burnt up......so no need to keep your eye out for this unit! I guess 10-15 miles on full boost running down the highway will make the tubo turn red and catch something on fire! R.I.P RZR!

there is still the other two units.....sicamous???? keep an eye out.....

stupid fawking idiots!!!!!!!!!!!! GRRR that makes me so MAD!!:mad::mad::mad:

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The part that simply amazes me EVERYTIME I read of a posting of stolen toys is the fact that ....DO THESE SOB's KNOW WHO THEY ARE DEALING WITH? Aren't they even remotley scared that the owner would come back for maybe a forgotten wallet or a part or whatever for that matter and catch them red handed? I don't know....it simply amazes me that these guys get away with this stuff and vanish...???!!! Someone ...someday is gonna get caught and it ain't gonna be good for their sorry arses! The sad thing is thou ...that the guy who beats them within an inch of their sorry, ozygen scavenging worthless life ...is gonna be the guy up the creek when in reality he should be getting a medal !

Top Bottom