09 m1 sno pro needs new rails

Gregb

Reaction score
Hit a drop off and bent both rails, could still drive it out but they are pretty bent. What rails would you recommend and where is the best place to get them.? Live in calgary.

0neoldfart

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hit a drop off and bent both rails, could still drive it out but they are pretty bent. What rails would you recommend and where is the best place to get them.? Live in calgary.
2008 M-series rails are much stronger, although a bit heavier. Bolt in with no drilling. I have a set of Nightfire rails on my M1K - they are cheaper then the std bare aluminum...

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bent my 09 M1 rails also and I just ordered a set of Ice Age rails from Timbersled and the timbersled suspension also.

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i seen your sled at e&s there snowseeker.....
ouch

Yea pretty shitty eh!! That with 125 kms on it. I think Cat should start making them a little stronger instead of lighter. So I order a full Timbersled skid. So hopefully it is here this week.

Gregb

Reaction score
i got 70 kms, totally brutal. how long has it taken to get the timbersled from order to when it is going to show up. Thanks for the help guys.

mur190

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yea pretty shitty eh!! That with 125 kms on it. I think Cat should start making them a little stronger instead of lighter. So I order a full Timbersled skid. So hopefully it is here this week.

yea man... i was sendin 40 footers on my hcr and it was fine...
best of luck

jims timbo eats sliders like no tommorow... scratchers and all... need some wheels in there

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i got 70 kms, totally brutal. how long has it taken to get the timbersled from order to when it is going to show up. Thanks for the help guys.

If you call Darren @ E&S he can rush you one in like he did for me. I think it is like 5 days. Tell him snowseeker from snow and mud sent you. He is a buddy of mine.

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yea man... i was sendin 40 footers on my hcr and it was fine...
best of luck

jims timbo eats sliders like no tommorow... scratchers and all... need some wheels in there

Yea I had it on my Nytro and you need anti stab wheels and I wuld throw a set in the middle also. I had no problem with the sliders when I done that and dont run the track to tight.

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im runnin the ice age rails with my timbersled rear susp. No problems, seem really sturdy and lighter then my stock ones the only thing is that i had to add extra wheels.

ridehard

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Saw a friend's XP with bent rail lately. Back bumper, and last 4 inches of tunnel kinda looking like an accordion too. New rider caught big air and landed vertical on the bar on hard ground/little snow. Strange tho, no wrinkles further up and no other damages. They're stronger than we thought.

Top Bottom