09 cats are in!!!!

rusty

GBCA Member
Reaction score
Was in bonnyville today and watched as the 09 sleds were unloaded. Now just have to wait for them to be built. And maybe sell some beer bottles to buy one.( should have enough)

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What is it you are interested in? A new M8 or the M10? How'd you like the M8 so far? If you're lookin to upgrade to the M10 you are going to have to save up a lot a beer bottles!:d About 300 thousand bottles if they are worth 5 cents each :confused:

cat girl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Friend of mine bought an 09 M8 with the 162..swweeeeeeeeeeeeet ! I can't wait to try it out, if it is as great as I think it will be I too will be saving my bottles ;)

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
NO THEY'RE NOT!!!! LOL :beer::d:beer: DOO'S ARE THE IN THING...... LOL

I may not be able to climb as high, or as fast next year. But I'll be able to do way more arm curls in the hotel at the end of the day. That's my prediction for next winter.:beer::beer::beer:

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
NO THEY'RE NOT!!!! LOL DOO'S ARE THE IN THING...... LOL

Seems like this heatwave we are experiencing, 34 degrees C :d has fried Summitrics brain :d Kind of like what has happened to alot of the "New" Doo belts and clutches lately :d:d:beer:

Like Yamaha 4 strokes said... Doos are the in thing because they're in the Shop!! :d Or at least waiting to get in the shop :rolleyes:

I think the heat has got me as well ???? I really should'nt have said that. Doo keeps all the rest of the competition on the their toes which is benifitial for all of us in so many ways. But they screw up just like the rest, maybe just a bit more lately.

Sorry Summitric.. but you really should'nt be on this forum topic anyways. This is for us NICE guys only. :beer:

I'vegotthenutz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone been contacted or picked up their sno check from don's in wainwright yet? gettin a little antsy...:d

klswine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone been contacted or picked up their sno check from don's in wainwright yet? gettin a little antsy...:d

Kinghorn has still got his quads out. Just by there a couple of days ago. Most snochecks will be ready in Oct. That's what my invoice says anyways.

klswine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
heard that he should have some ready by september. Hard to wait for snow and new sled, DRIVING ME CRAZY.

klswine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You'll have to give him a call, Heard that there was some put together already and that they were going to do more over the next little bit here. He has had 5 or 6 09's put together since july when he had his open house. Nice looking sleds too:beer:

I'vegotthenutz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anyone remember whether or not you recieved 2 yr warranty plus the $550 rebate or is it one or the other. I was told today could be nov before the LE's are ready...:(:beer:

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was at ECHO Cycle yesterday. A few 09's sitting out back waiting for pickup. Had the limited Camo crossfire sitting there. Looks quite a bit better in person than on the computer or in brochures. 09 M8 on the showroom floor...nice sled!!

Top Bottom