08 slp pipe on 09 sled help

marcel.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've found a sweet deal on a lightly used full slp pipe kit and boondocker control box off an 08 m1000, problem is I have an 09 m1000. I'm just wondering if anyone would know of any issues I would encounter if I just directly swap my parts out for the 08 parts. To my knowledge the pipe kit should fit I'm just unsure that the fuel maping is the same with the control box. Any help is greatly appreciated thanks.

05765scott

Reaction score
I had a 08 and bought a kit for a 09 everything was the same I think but the issue was two sets of fuel numbers for a 08. because there was a up date for the 08 ECM and a set for non update ECM numbers were different. I sent slp a email and they told me of the two sets of numbers. E mail them and ask or I bet there is someone on here who has a good set of numbers, or buy a set of egts and waste half a day playing with numbers

marcel.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had a 08 and bought a kit for a 09 everything was the same I think but the issue was two sets of fuel numbers for a 08. because there was a up date for the 08 ECM and a set for non update ECM numbers were different. I sent slp a email and they told me of the two sets of numbers. E mail them and ask or I bet there is someone on here who has a good set of nummbers, or buy a set of egts and waste half a day playing with numbers

So once you got the numbers it was all fine no issues?

Top Bottom