08 rmk

Rider38

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thinking about getting a 08 RMK 700 anything I should know about this sled? Have there been any major headaches or is it a strong sled?:beer:

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not sure if it was the 07 or the 08. but my friend had his 600 lean out and burn down in 200miles. warranty. i also pulled 2 dragons off the hill this season with the same issue. i know there were some problems but i think the polaris guys can help you out better. im sure your dealer will have it all figured out with any updates that were required.

Mbateman

Reaction score
buddys got one bullet proof. 3800 miles. just a few a arms
and other little stuff. still goin strong. those things had
a four year warrenty.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yah maybe was just the 800s. either way im A DIEHARD skidoo guy and i loved riding the dragons. didnt want to get off it. just didnt like the seating position felt weird. thats all

mur190

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeaa the 09's had a serious melt down problem.
there was like 12 or so lined up at down the road
waiting for motors. The 4 year warrenty on those
08 700's is a great thing.

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thinking about getting a 08 RMK 700 anything I should know about this sled? Have there been any major headaches or is it a strong sled?:beer:

i have that same exact sled, 3000+ miles only a ves bellow ripped. it was like 8 bucks. Love the sled, and it turns alot of heads, i had a 136 600 before and i was so use to watching 700 and 800s leave me in the fields or ditches with some fluff or pulling off a track and slowing down now this thing just hauls, you pull of a track and it still pulls. I havent road it in the mountains but in sask for a ditch and field sled i love it. i just chopped the lugs down to 2.1" as a topic in snowest and it will stop the spinning on hard pack and not loose anything in the mountains, the guy even seen a gain in top speed from less snow stuck between the track and tunnel....i forget what its exactly called. he sunk screws into the lugs to firm them up too but im going to see how it is before i do that

heres my new and old sled, the 600s not bad off the line with an almond spring but it has nothing for top end, need to get that fixed

Attachments

• Sleds.jpg
    Sleds.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 23
Top Bottom