08 dragon 700 Silber turbo

Adrenaline Vince

Reaction score
Just unpacked my Silber Turbo for my 08 D700. If it performs as good as the kit looks its guna be awsome. Everything looks top notch,the intercooler and piping and oil tank looks very perfesional. Comes with boost and o2 guages, all Team clutching. Cant wait to get installing, ill be posting pics and updates. So far im very impressed.

polarismod

Reaction score
I have a sibler turbo on my 09 800 and its sick. Justin is a stand up guy and any problems just call him and he always answers phone. good luck with install any problem pm me :beer:

Dragon mod

Reaction score
I have a silber kit on my 09 dragon. Works really well. Do you have the intercooler on your 800? I am really interested to see how it works heard different stories so looking to hear more feed back before I buy one. Thanks

polarismod

Reaction score
just installed intercooler havent tried it yet will let u know after new year. Going to revelstoke for 5 days

Adrenaline Vince

Reaction score
sweet, good to hear, i was suprised and very inpressed with the quality parts I got for the price compared to everyone else. And yes I got the newwest intercooled kit, I just got back from Mexico so its time for install. Im also putting on avid drvers and a camoplst 155 extreme. Should be a wicked combo. Ill post a bunch of pics while im doing the whole project. I just came off of a 16lbs apex so ill keep updates how everything works and how I like it. I also ride with some big iron and ill let yous know how it compares.

Top Bottom