08 D800 suspension issues

Hoots

Reaction score
My Dragon is sagging pretty bad in the back, the shock needs to be recharged and I am wondering what everyone else did.( recharge shock, recharge shoch and heavier springs, throw walker evans in the trash get new shock only, or new shock and heavier spring ) I know everyone has had this issue a little input would be helpfull :beer::d:beer::d

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As you know what my thoughts are Hoots......Zbroz Exit Shocks all the way........Through the walker evans and fox floats in the bush....there Fawking junk......Just like Ski doo.....Junk.....How do u like that spitfire.....Keep your doo comments to the doo section.......are you fired up yet........OK just kinding on the doo comments...:d:d:d:d:d

hilinerider

Reaction score
get the "fat boy" spring kit for it and you will be golden, the original springs were too soft and bagged out quick

fargineyesore

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do the Zbros exit shocks bolt right on? I was told by Mountain Magic that they couldn't find a replacement shock that worked good. I thought that was a bit strange considering all the aftermarket products out there. I replaced the rear Walker Evans with the Ride FX that they use on the RMK. I now need to get heavier springs but I won't be going back to the Walker Evans. I already had the oil replaced with a heavier viscosity oil, but lasted about 500 miles then was bagged again. I assume that the nitrogen is gone, but I'm not going to replace it as it'll probably just leak out again.

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
First go with new springs, when they are installing the springs get them to check the shock cell. Everyone says they are weak, but just remember how long that sled is, there is a fair amount of wait sitting on those 2 springs and single shock.

Top Bottom