'07 Suzuki RMZ 450 For Sale

Hicktown

Reaction score
Bought in '08 and hardly ridden the last two summers. This summer I have logged 5 whole hours on it!!
Never raced, well maintained, low hours.
$4000.00 OBO

Hate to see her leave but just have no time to ride, too busy on the farm

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
could you post some pics? pls n thx

lol Heather please tell me your lookin for a 450 for Dathan not you!?

This is the exact same bike Boyd just bought, same year, and same price! That's a smokin deal if it's truly low hours, Boyd's has maybe 8 hrs total lol.

Hicktown

Reaction score
haha it truely has low hours, I farm and work construction, that's like two full time jobs!! I love riding and been riding for years, just can't do er anymore.
I make up for it in the hills in the winter though :D

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Damn, i wish i had 4g's kickin around and i would buy that bike.

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My boyfriend bought his from a good buddy of ours, and he literally rode it 5 times since bought new in '08, makes me sick that he paid 4g, I paid really close to 4g for my 150r and it needed a valve job as soon as I brought it home.. his...doesn't even have a scratch!! :mad: 4g is an awesome deal, if you threw that thing on Kijiji it would sell in no time!

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol.. here's a pic of me riding my boyfriends RM-Z (wasn't his at the time though) and it was probably the 2nd or 3rd time this bike saw the light of day, this was Sept 2009.. what a wicked bike!

Attachments

• Brule pics 036.jpg
    Brule pics 036.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 151

Hicktown

Reaction score
Looks sharp! I've had mine on kijiji for a while actually, loads of tire kickers but that's it so far. How does a person post pics? I'm new at this stuff haha

dirtbiker77

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
when you go to reply scroll down and you'll see attachments. pop up will come up and your load em. simple stuff. Kijiji is basically at a point where its floaded. been trying to seel my KX250F since may....

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Posty reply, on top of the "text box" click on the "paperclip", it will open a window that says "manage attachments". Select files from your computer to upload, then hit upload, wait for them to upload and when the filenames appear in the bottom part of the box, close the "manage attachment" box, and type your text in your text box and hit "submit".

Hicktown

Reaction score
Thanks guys!
Here are some pics (I hope lol)

Attachments

• 1458g9c_20.jpg
    1458g9c_20.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 146
  • 2736hj5_20.jpg
    2736hj5_20.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 152

Hicktown

Reaction score
Nope, second front tire, third back haha
third back one is brand new though

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice, lol I think there's still %75 left of the original back tire on my boyfriends, he definitely lucked out w/ that deal. Gotta love friends that buy bikes then are too big of pussies to ride them, dont' care about money just want to get rid of it lol

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya LD im lookin for dathan. emailed another guy on here about his rmz 250 for me! lol he hasnt gotten back to me yet :( and dathans hunting right now so i cant ask him about it. half tempted just to buy this bike and suprise him when he gets home.

Thanks for the pics! I'll get back to u as soon as i can about the bike :)

Hicktown

Reaction score
ya LD im lookin for dathan. emailed another guy on here about his rmz 250 for me! lol he hasnt gotten back to me yet :( and dathans hunting right now so i cant ask him about it. half tempted just to buy this bike and suprise him when he gets home.

Your Welcome!
Awesome! Talk to you soon!

Hicktown

Reaction score

Are you still interested at all? Let me know. Thanks!

Top Bottom