07 rmk 600

Stelmo

Reaction score
Have a 07 rmk 600 155. Love it, but I need more power. Thinking of putting on pipes, can anyone reccomend a good set of pipes. Or should I just put on a can? Anyone know what the hp difference is between pipes and just a can?

rmk800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
most cans don't gain that much hp, now if you add a pipe and can adds about 7 hp and take off about 10 lbs. i like the slp pipes.

Scotford

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree,,, have a 07 600rmk put on the slp pipe and can lost 10lbs from stock and did notice an increase in HP,,, but remember the 600 is still carbs not efi so your still got to think old school for HP gain....

Anyways hope this helped...

redrum

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You can expect about 10 (mental) HP gain from a can. A single pipe is by far the way to go... I personally have had great luck with SLP pipes.

Rob1334

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You can expect about 10 (mental) HP gain from a can. A single pipe is by far the way to go... I personally have had great luck with SLP pipes.
Haha, that 10 is def. mental. Go with the SLP pipe and can on it and don't forget to let it breathe, get the SLP airhorn kit also. Jetting is 10 times easier with it in, can reach inside that box and feel if it goes on the carb boots. Clutch kit is also a great idea for them, I got a super torquer kit this offseason, so we'll see how she does...

rmk800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the air horn goes on top of the air box to make the air inlet bigger.

Top Bottom