06 Summit 800

bulwarkfr

Reaction score
:confused:Sled will start but it wont idle or rev above 3000 RPM and the console beeps every 3 seconds ...like its in Reverse ..How do I get out ....THANKS

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
:confused:sled will start but it wont idle or rev above 3000 rpm and the console beeps every 3 seconds ...like its in reverse ..how do i get out ....thanks

hi: Your d.e.s.s. Key is either not pushed on properly, or the dess key is faulty..... Pull the dess key off and reinstall and see if it works..... Or did you mix the dess key up with another ski-doo?

bulwarkfr

Reaction score
Thanks I"ll try that ....will the skidoo start if dess isnt in all the way ???lookin for my manual ...THANKS :beer:

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks I"ll try that ....will the skidoo start if dess isnt in all the way ???lookin for my manual ...THANKS :beer:
If it's not on properly, or it's the wrong tether it'll do exactly what your sled is doing, beep and not rev high enough to engage clutches.

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Check and make sure that a dime is not stuck in side your tether and if its from another sled it will do exactly what your saying

Top Bottom