06' rev parts

dirtbiker77

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
couple questions about some parts i have on my list to get. Just was hopping to get a opinion or two on some good brand names on some parts.

Secondary clutch-? is dj secondary roller good? what else

Driver gears - whats a good brand or is it just a ski-doo brand thing to get?

chain case chain? - whats a good chain to get?

Wheel kits - is billit the way to go?

Also what are some other good things to look into. not the expensive stuff cause i got to have money to get to the mountains too. Oh and im not a NOS guy lol

Thanks

Shibby!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Save your money on the secondary and wheels for that avy equipment you are thinking about passing on. (Bag).

For a chain you have an option to go with a different kind of chain that costs a lot more, but also supposed to have a lot more tensile strength. I didn't spend the extra money, but I did go from the 15w to the 13w (actually stronger). It requires one gear with an offset off a 440. I can't recall where I got it from yet, but I ordered it in from the states.

The 06's have a problem with their chains and wouldn't surprise me at all if you see broken links on the chain. This should be the first thing you do if it hasn't been swapped already. At the very least check it out. You need to do an oil change anyways.

Check on dootalk for information on where to buy them. Sled parts are a pain in the ass to shop for.

(also, be sure to double check my info on the chain. It was quite some time ago, and because of the confusion and all the conflicting data on the interenet, sometimes it's hard to recall the correct stuff).

Top Bottom