06 900 rmk high idle

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sled wont idle down below 3000
throttle cables and stop looks to be fine has anybody had grief with the throttle position sensors on these
as soon as i inplug it settles down a bit and of course check engine light comes on

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
okay for what its worth after a couple of calls to a couple of dealerships
cycleworks and highriver motorsports
the fella at high river led me in the right direction ... in telling me that the throttle cable was a two piece housing and it was adjustable ... needless to say the cable adjuster nut came loose and was working its way out causing the cable to get longer not allowing the idle stop to be effective ....quick adjustment problem solved

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes was just going to say that lol. get rid of the stock cable and install a FBF custom cable (it has a oil cable on it un like the stock one that uses a seperate oil cable) just did mine two weeks ago and love it. if your ever in sicamous area I can check your TPS setting with a tool I built.

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes was just going to say that lol. get rid of the stock cable and install a FBF custom cable (it has a oil cable on it un like the stock one that uses a seperate oil cable) just did mine two weeks ago and love it. if your ever in sicamous area I can check your TPS setting with a tool I built.

lol thats a bit of a hike but i am headed to vernon to pick up two sleds soon

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that was last week
hopefully they are on there way to manitoba this week
but had the 900 out after all the recalls runs great couldnt be happier

Top Bottom