06 800 won't shift up under light throtle

BIB

Reaction score
My buddy has a all stock 06 800ho with a 144 track. The sled works real good if he hard on the throtle but if he is just running easy like 40 miles per it revs up and just does not shift up. From what he says it done it from day one. I am more use to cats and the secondary has a adjustment for the up shift. Is there any adjustment on these babys? Can anyone recommend a different helix or spring? I am not sure what is in it now but i will take it off next week and find out then.:confused:

thumperracing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My buddy has a all stock 06 800ho with a 144 track. The sled works real good if he hard on the throtle but if he is just running easy like 40 miles per it revs up and just does not shift up. From what he says it done it from day one. I am more use to cats and the secondary has a adjustment for the up shift. Is there any adjustment on these babys? Can anyone recommend a different helix or spring? I am not sure what is in it now but i will take it off next week and find out then.:confused:

i would pull the clutch appart and check the ramps and rollers. if there wore out and the rollers are catching on the ramps what your describing could happen

Top Bottom