2011 Snowandmud.com ATV Jamboree..... July 8-10, 2011

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
put the beer in the freezer and should be there around 6 for beers and supper and tyler are you cutting wood for sat. today or thurs. got the chainsaw packed if you need a hand

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
i know.......... Every event, national and international or whatever it be, will pale in the face of this event now!!!!

The prince and princess are in slave lake!... but MAXWELL is at the jamboree... there goes thier crowd!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
The prince and princess are in slave lake!... but MAXWELL is at the jamboree... there goes thier crowd!

hmmmmmmm, maybe the prince and princess will make an appearance at this jamboree, with such a rare appearance by "the big deal" himself?? I feel honored to partake in this event that will make all other concerts and get togethers and meetings and shows, pale in comparison.........

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Hmmmmm, who is this mysterious Maxwell you all speak of??? Sounds interesting......:confused:

You.........should be posting in the newbie room! cuz you clearly are NEW! lololol j/k:beer:

COme to the jamboree and find out!

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
The sh!t show is WELL underway out here. TG has an AES demo turd out here that we are retrofitting a spare NoS kit that I had lying around. Should be a fun 45 minutes :eek: Showtime has been busy chasing the Phantom 50 down the campground roads...he may want to rethink his carb rebuilding skills in the future or else where the tether on initial startup.

A

ASEMotorsportsTyler

The sh!t show is WELL underway out here. TG has an AES demo turd out here that we are retrofitting a spare NoS kit that I had lying around. Should be a fun 45 minutes :eek: Showtime has been busy chasing the Phantom 50 down the campground roads...he may want to rethink his carb rebuilding skills in the future or else where the tether on initial startup.

TURD.......that thing flew past a COMMANDER last weekend!!!!!! wahahahahah
commander1.jpg

commander2.jpg

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Oh good ..... I was worried! :rolleyes:

We should make it down eventually, I'll drink some beer at home tonight and figure out a plan...

I think brett wants to come so if we come friday it probably won't be until late evening, or most likely saturday morning.

tayco

Reaction score
Website
www.taycowelding.ca
You.........should be posting in the newbie room! cuz you clearly are NEW! lololol j/k:beer:

COme to the jamboree and find out!

On our way in a couple hours, newbie? Well lets just say out of touch for a while, see join date, j/s......:beer:'s in a few hours!!:d:d:d Going to be great meeting all you guys/Gal's!!! See you soon!!

Top Bottom