Xdeck mod to 5'5" f150 shorty box

NO LIMIT

Reaction score
Tks for the info.
I am getting a welding shop to do exactly what you did to yours, but we are adding 2" aluminum box tubing under the legs welded on for the height difference.
Also for the rear suspension concerns I am adding Roadmaster Active Suspension to the rear leaf springs. They make one for the Raptor now
Roadmaster Active Suspension (Canada) - Active suspension system made for trucks, vans, and sports utility owners here's the link. I just had my Quad in the back and measured the height difference ground to top of wheel well 44" unsprung 42.5" with Quad in back. Roadmaster should make almost no sag from the weight as they have to compress before your leaf springs. I'll see how it works when I get them on if not can always go to air bags as I won't be jumping the Raptor which would tear the bags because of the 12" travel of rear.

Last edited:

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Should have bought a truck to handle that load.................

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wow, usually people are calling Cyle the opinionated a-hole......

Last edited:

Sprint5

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My sled is 11'4" tip to tail, on a 5'5" box that leaves almost 2 metres overhang. js
You realize that when you mod the legs on a deck the deck is still the same length, put tail lights on the deck and there is no issues thats what I did with my F150.

Sent from my LT15a using Tapatalk

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its funny because I am more worried about the maybe high school educated truckers out there that are carrying thousands of pounds of stuff down the highways. Ever took a good looking at their rigging??? plucking scary! Couple chains at some extreme angles, if that load shifts at all stuffs going to snap.

Last edited:
Top Bottom