Who had rode past super bowl in Allen Creek?

sledhead80

Reaction score
Just like the post says, I've riden Allen Creek alot in the past 5 years but have only made it back to super bowl. I would really like to venture past but cant seem to find the way. I always head down the creek at super bowl and climb out the bottom up a fairly steep slope then poke up top but can never find my way past this point. Im wondering if when I get to super bowl and go left which would be roughly south I believe and poke over the top then side hill I could make I to the back 3 bowls. If anyone has ever gone past super bowl I would love to hear where or even better if you would like to show me that would be great. Ive rode since I was 11 and am now 32 so 21 years of rinding and promise not to hold up your group if your willing to show me the untracked gem spots in Vale I may be able to show you the GREAT spots in Sicamous as I grew up in Vernon and have rode all areas around there a ton. I love it when ppl say the rode Queest and rode that stupid 35-40 km trail in as I can get you to the lake behind the cabin in about 15km roughly!!! LOL

Shanerd

Reaction score
Get some buddies and hire a guide...best way to learn the area and affordable too.

brian h

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
post when you are thinking of going to vale and that your looking for riding partner who knows the area,will probable get a few replies

Top Bottom