Where is everyone riding Best spring access

Panzerdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where is still accessible found out my stepdad has terminal cancer and we want to ride Monday for acouple days the conditions reports have seemed to stop. Looking for backup and go snow if it's out there I have a dodge power wagon and deck and don't mind some mud to get snow. I ride blue river ,valemount ,Mcbride ,golden ,radium ,revelstoke normally so if any one has been lately I'd sure like to know what you seen. Thanks

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where is still accessible found out my stepdad has terminal cancer and we want to ride Monday for acouple days the conditions reports have seemed to stop. Looking for backup and go snow if it's out there I have a dodge power wagon and deck and don't mind some mud to get snow. I ride blue river ,valemount ,Mcbride ,golden ,radium ,revelstoke normally so if any one has been lately I'd sure like to know what you seen. Thanks
sorry to here about your stepdad

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Access at Boulder mountain in Revelstoke shouldn't be too bad right now, Gorman lake in Golden is usually pretty decent access till late in the spring.

JMCX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We rode Forester last Sunday. Parked at 40km and definitely had to ride some stretches of gravel after that but by now you might be able to go right to the fuel drop/wood shed. There has been some road work and the mud hole that usually forms around 45km is no longer a problem. It is easy to try and go one patch of snow too far in the truck as I found out. They can be thicker than they appear.

The snow line was a lot higher than normal for May1 but there was no problem up on the glacier. You would be hard pressed to find better views. The creek was opening up everywhere to get back to Thunderwater.

getzcold

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode quest may 1 drove though a little snow than after the second stretch was snow all the way about 19k up. 6-7 feet up top and was melting fast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dgjordan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode clemina creek a week ago in vale,parked at the second bridge small gravel patches not to bad though,sorry to hear about the cancer :(

Top Bottom