What's the best HID conversion for the xm

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thought about throwing a set in my xp. might try and find a used headlight housing to chop up, I would stick a projector lens in one for low beam.

SidewaysInto3rd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Aren't they just H4 halogen bulbs ? just throw in the HID bulbs and mount the balasts somewhere

who cares about blinding oncoming traffic .. there probably won't be any anyway

m8welder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The new xm's have an hid kit that mounts right under the headlights, 160$ i think i saw.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If yah don't have electric start, hids won't work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LinkTank

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Actually theres kits out there that work without having to be connected to a battery for power. Ran a set in my 11 and 2 buddies ran the same set in there 12's all had no electric start. Worked good. High and low beam

Stupid4toys

Reaction score
Actually theres kits out there that work without having to be connected to a battery for power. Ran a set in my 11 and 2 buddies ran the same set in there 12's all had no electric start. Worked good. High and low beam
I did see those but they close to $500. Royal distributing has a nice set. I called them the other day but didn't have nothing for the 13. I would imagine there the same. Most of the time it's follow the leader in my pack. So I am sure I won't be blinding anyone.

Top Bottom