What did you break on your sled or self lately?

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2013 XM163X with 460km. I unearthed the only boulder in the ditch from Eckville to Leslieville. Broke right side lower A-arm, shock, nun, stabilizer bracket, some other bracket inside (2g?)and cracked/bruised two ribs at the center of my chest... bought EVS tek vest yesterday, hahahahaa!

dropitbuster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm sure my tek vest has literally saved my life or least a helicopter trip out on more than one occasion. Will never ride without it. Consider Grip & Rip braces after the rebuild. Could have saved you some damage.

Last edited:

Justin_sane

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stabbed my brand new track within 30-40k. On the hunt for a replacement.

I wear a Rockgardn Flak Jacket, it was actually a mountain bike body armour, but it works awesome for sledding where there are hhigher speeds involved. Lol

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stripped the teeth off the supercharger belt on my Nytro. Boondocker box failed internally shorting out the ignition system on my M7. No damage on my sleds other than that so far, but one I just sold has had the front suspension broken twice on rocks and stumps.

I always, always, always wear chest protection!

Last edited:

bayman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fractured a couple vertebrae in my neck and chipped 4 teeth in a little tumble in Quartz Creek on Dec. 2. Sled came out good, just a smashed Koso EGT gauge. Flipped the sled over backwards and the sob got me with the handlebars in that small area between your helmet and backpack. Bring on the 2013-2014 sled season, as this one was over before it began.

Dazzler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stabbed my brand new track within 30-40k. On the hunt for a replacement.

I wear a Rockgardn Flak Jacket, it was actually a mountain bike body armour, but it works awesome for sledding where there are hhigher speeds involved. Lol

What track you lookin for?

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wrecked everything! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360540150.750150.jpg

Justin_sane

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What track you lookin for?

155x15 with 2.86 pitch, not to worried on the lug size, I will run competition track or a paddle track, doesnt matter to me.

Ps I guess I should add that I started the season with a blown top end as well. I have a fix kit in it now. Ive only gotten a few hours of seat time this season, they were fairly expensive break downs lol. They held up my build a fair bit as well.

^Sorry for your loss, I definetly wont be complaining about my down time. that one hurts just to see.

Last edited:

poo88

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nothing on the sled this past weekend but there's a nice lil chunk missing outta my knee lol

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

rmk mod

Reaction score
Took out the engine on my 2012 pro only has about 700km on it. It needs $2,500 worth of parts and dealer says they are at least two weeks out. They were good enough to give me a 2013 pro to use though while mine is being fixed on warranty so I have zero down time, thanks Cycle Works!!!

gopherchoker

Reaction score
New xm. In the last month :
1. Bent bars
2. Ripped off kill switch
3. Tweaked l.h. Ski 2 inches back on a wash out (straightend up with a little ingenuity)

struglin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
new xm broke left airfilter and glovebox gauge holder thingy sure didnt take much

Nitrobkr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Crashed my xm a couple weeks ago bent bars. Popped out shoulder and pulled chest muscles and ribs. Ok to sled but sucks getting un stuck lol!
This is my old mans arm now after a wreck with a fence and tree after Christmas.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360543794.965282.jpg
It's been one of those years. Take the bad with the good!

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
2 2013 XMX's and other than some scratches, nothing!

One has 1400 km and the other has 500 km.......someone in another thread said, "I'm a lucky man!" I have to agree with the trees we ride...:yo:

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nothing on the sled this past weekend but there's a nice lil chunk missing outta my knee lol

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

I did that a month ago. Not pleasant. Ordered lower leg / knee armor.

Also did that to the other knee last year, but didn't learn from the experience apparently.

Last edited:

mxz sledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Replace the front bumper belly pan on my son 2012 summit 3 of land in the bottom 10' deep trench the old story come in to play of the old bull and the young bull I go the hill at a slow speed land in the trench my son ripping up hill land in the same trench I have no damage my son mangles his front end bruise his arm

Top Bottom