Westlock poker rally

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I haven't heard anything but will keep everyone posted if I hear anything. :d

Altapeet

Reaction score
I was up to CC Cycle in Westloc today and asked them about it. He said it is a go and they just finished grooming last night. They were just hanging the Ad posters while I was there.

knocksum

Reaction score
What is the riding like in the area? any snow or are scratchers needed for the deep paddle?

Cowboyup083

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The rally is on groomed trailer if you are running a deep lug track you might want to have scratchers down if you have them on your machine.

Was at the rally last year Westlock puts on a good show, nice people and great riding.

snotwister

Reaction score
I hope they get a good turn out.Sounds like not many from this site going.If i go to Dapp will it be signed from there to the staging area?

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hope they get a good turn out.Sounds like not many from this site going.If i go to Dapp will it be signed from there to the staging area?

If you follow the signs to Long Island Lake, you will get there. But there are signs. :d

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wanting to know how the Westlock rally went !!! I couldnt make it. Let me know and post some pics if you have any, Thanks. :d

snotwister

Reaction score
Poker ralley was a lot of fun.To bad you couldnt make it.The trails were pretty good for the most part, with a few areas rough due to the fact there is no snow.I would guess aprox 70 sleds and the run was about 50 miles.It was well organized and the volunteer people at the check points were great and always had the fires going to warm up at.I didnt win anything but it looked like they had some good prizes.Not much of a snow and mud turn out from what i saw which i dont really understand, but still well attended.Thanks again to pembina drift busters and i look forward to next years rally.Sorry; no pics.

Altapeet

Reaction score
We had a crew of 7 from Stony Plain Including "Snowdoogie.polarisgirl550, MXZ sledhead " had a great time and I think everyone was ready for a nap by the time we got home .

Attachments

• Image0120.jpg
    Image0120.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 25
  • Image0123.jpg
    Image0123.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 23
  • Image0122.jpg
    Image0122.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 24
  • Image0124.jpg
    Image0124.jpg