waR oF the Roses .. bachelor n bacheloreTTes . wiLL u be my neighBoR.. Lets maKe a?

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wow feMALES haVe sure advanced at a quicK raTe in the sLed world ... making the MALE sledders THoRN -eeeY... sToP... I'm waiTing for me ... please be patient with YoU... hahahaa .. show whaTs goTs mono -A- mono ... mar 10 - 17 revY on any giVeN sunday... al piChiNo would be proud ..boulder - DoME !!

Reactions: RXN

Levithan

Reaction score
Not thread related but really annoying when you post in half caps and half lower case.
Can you type like a normal person ?????????????????????????????????

Merc63

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can't believe I just read that ****, but yes, noticing a lot of females out sledding, especially this year, great to see for sure.

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not thread related but really annoying when you post in half caps and half lower case.
Can you type like a normal person ?????????????????????????????????
normal people are the ones u haven't met YeT ..., your nOT mY boss !!!

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can't believe I just read that ****, but yes, noticing a lot of females out sledding, especially this year, great to see for sure.
yes .. segment has had a loT of growth ..,

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok this I understand, thanks for the interpretation.
HeYman how dooo u make them 4 sTars .. daw .. whats that ozone .. o i see now u have to talk to the sun... the moon and if ya eat a mars bars u get 4 sTars .. oh KooL .. heYman i heard their s a maRs baRs conVenTion mar 10 -17 right in reveLsToke .. what the ..Yeaaa .. oVer at the big eDDy market ask pat she hides them in the back and they don't tap tap on your visa cards etc .. whats pat spelled backwards that s the code word u say to ozone to win an oakley prizZzee when Ya see him upPpP at the BOULDeR -DoME if Ya can find him around the 3 Lakes and down on the KirK - up lake... oh he Likes kook-ies and that word works toooo win aPrizZzee !!!.. lmao.. PiNeApPLe xXxpress wear are U .. ham n pineapple wit mushroom green pepper fresh tomatoes at zZzaLassss so good n tasteY come buy say high - how - Yaaa .. to... top -chef canada chef RiCK in the Back cooKing aWaY .. beeP !! beeP !! aLL iNN good fun down at the alpine suites ... phone ask for judy she teach u little biT of chinese.. LyNN - goo... LoL !! 250- 837 -2116 alpine suites and hot sTeaM showers with in room sauna built inN way more health-ee -eR then gravY -Train HoT - TuBs .. sick baY ?? meet at MasH 4177 boulder parking lot address true Lies .. wtf ozone wheres your rockeR .. oh i give it to mark Ta giVe to his dad for when he's noT on breaking the groomer its the other guYs in training ..ALoHA !!

Last edited:
Top Bottom