The sun shone on me today.........

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
IMG_1463.jpg

Just by looking outside yesterday, I knew it would be a great day!

Picked up the 2018 G4 from the best dealer/salesman in Alberta shortly after sunrise. Man, oh, man, have the guys at Bow Ridge ever looked after me!

Accessories included the Full Body Skid plate, non-carbide runners, a bar bag, spare belt, spare key, the Intense rap-clip cover, a removable tail flap, a couple cases of oil, the Oakley Inferno Prism Rose heated goggles, and the SL 21 litre tunnel bag.

Now to finish up a couple customers before the cold arrives and the snow flies. The itch is starting to go beyond manageable but I will persevere and have patience...........I will, I will :dance:

IMG_1464.jpg

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Nice sled. Wht kind of deck is on your truck?

That is a "Silver Lake Manufacturing" flat deck out of Idaho. A great deck and very reasonably priced even with the exchange rate being what it is. Here is a link: http://sledecks.com
This is before I had it covered with Linex. I wasted a lot of time polishing the aluminum.

IMG_3016.jpg

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
View attachment 206777

Just by looking outside yesterday, I knew it would be a great day!

Picked up the 2018 G4 from the best salesman in Alberta shortly after sunrise. Man, oh, man, have the guys at Bow Ridge ever looked after me!

Accessories included the Full Body Skid plate, non-carbide runners, a bar bag, spare belt, spare key, the Intense rap-clip cover, a removable tail flap, a couple cases of oil, the Oakley Inferno Prism Rose heated goggles, and the SL 21 litre tunnel bag.

Now to finish up a couple customers before the cold arrives and the snow flies. The itch is starting to go beyond manageable but I will persevere and have patience...........I will, I will :dance:

T-Team works for Bowridge now??? Holy...never saw that comin..........:rolleyes:

devildogg

Reaction score
That is a "Silver Lake Manufacturing" flat deck out of Idaho. A great deck and very reasonably priced even with the exchange rate being what it is. Here is a link: http://sledecks.com
This is before I had it covered with Linex. I wasted a lot of time polishing the aluminum.

Hey can you put that deck on a half ton :cool:

JungleJim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Congrats on the new sled Doug! Looks pretty good. The tunnel bag you picked up is it actually the SR 21 litre? If so, can you post a pic of it on your tunnel? Picking my '18 up Nov 4th and curious how they look. Thanks!

Rotax_Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Getting a little white up top there Dougie...I was in the area on a quick trip visiting one of Teck's sites earlier this week. 4-5" at 5500'.

Unit looks nice. Black rails are new..never saw that in the spring. They seem to do the color thing first year out of every new release and go back to black after.

Goggles interest me. Be curious to see how they work for you. Hope you and Bev are doing well!

Top Bottom