That Sinking Feeling

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Playing in a small pool in a creek on the way out and Russ sank to the bottom (darn ported tracks) in water to the top of his headlights. Dumped the airbox, pulled the plugs and sprayed some water and pulled a few times and it started. Steamed, smoked and idled rough for a while then all was good. Don't think it did a lot of good for the bearings though. Pic# 1, getting ready to pull it out Pic#2, Back by shore Pic#3, Holding up front, floats suprisingly well Pic#4 Russ in middle, hard to see but he's in there. Oh ya....the water was kinda cold. The first thing we did was:alol2: and then:camera::camera: What are friends for:D:D

Attachments

• Resized_IMG_7749.jpg
    Resized_IMG_7749.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 514
  • Resized_IMG_7748.jpg
    Resized_IMG_7748.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 518
  • Resized_IMG_7747.jpg
    Resized_IMG_7747.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 521
  • Resized_IMG_7746.jpg
    Resized_IMG_7746.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 510

bigcobb

Reaction score
ya i remember that day. i couldnt belive that it sarted !! i wonder how long it ran for after that ?? did u get your motor changed yet ?? if so r u guys still going to twin creeks next weekend ??

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No can do as twin Creek is permanently closed, No April 15 opening for the ET area. Kinda sucks as it kicks over the Renshaw or anything else I've ridden in the McBride area. Fuggin caribou, actaully not cause there are no caribou there!

Last edited:

Cat Man

Reaction score
It's all fun and games till someone has to stand in ice water up to their junk; then ride out with two bellybuttons. :)

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Ya wow that water must have been brisk to say the lest

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya i remember that day. i couldnt belive that it sarted !! i wonder how long it ran for after that ?? did u get your motor changed yet ?? if so r u guys still going to twin creeks next weekend ??

Motor is in just need to pick up sled. Head and nitrous had to come off but now have one year of thrashing on warranty.

Top Bottom