Team Summer Sucks Under New Ownership

G

Guest1

HOLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

I am pleased to announce that as of Noon Monday February 11th 2008 the new owners of Summer Sucks Inc. are Wade (BigDawg aka Tinyman) McAllister and his brother Mark (Moose) McAllister

Wade and Mark have some exciting plans and additions for Summer Sucks that they will announce over the coming weeks. Watch for these changes at Summer Sucks! Winters Short – Ride Hard!

THANK YOU to all the peeps that have supported SUMMER SUCKS INC. it has been FUN!!!

Also a BIG THANKS to Guy (22X) Riley for his help with SS over the past year and a half.

Have a GREAT/SAFE rest of the season everyone.

OVER!!!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
HOLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

I am pleased to announce that as of Noon Monday February 11th 2008 the new owners of Summer Sucks Inc. are Wade (BigDawg aka Tinyman) McAllister and his brother Mark (Moose) McAllister

Wade and Mark have some exciting plans and additions for Summer Sucks that they will announce over the coming weeks. Watch for these changes at Summer Sucks! Winters Short – Ride Hard!

THANK YOU to all the peeps that have supported SUMMER SUCKS INC. it has been FUN!!!

Also a BIG THANKS to Guy (22X) Riley for his help with SS over the past year and a half.

Have a GREAT/SAFE rest of the season everyone.

OVER!!!
HEY FAB... I DOUBLE ASKED THE QUESTION ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED TO SUMMER SUCKS, OVER ON YOUR QUADDING POST.... ARE THESE GUYS OUT OF COWTOWN TOO?? THE MODERATORS, MIGHT STILL BE INTERESTED IN THE JERSEYS........

G

Guest1

Thanks Fab... Did You Ever Sell Your Sled?? Are You Gettin' Another, Or Just Goin' With The Quads??

YW...Sold the APEX to a peep in Ft. Mac...not buying another MTN sled...I will probably will buy a couple of TRAIL :eek: sleds for the cottage in a few years...until then for the few trips I will do...GOT RENTAL...;)

As far as quads...going to buy a RZR this summer and probably a Renegade next summer.

Top Bottom