staging areas

wolfer

Reaction score
Leaving on Friday(gone for 8 days) to ride Crowfoot, Owlshead, Blue Lake, and Hunters Range. Is there still decent access for a 4 place enclose trailer or should we leave it at home?
Thanks

GRD

Reaction score
Leaving on Friday(gone for 8 days) to ride Crowfoot, Owlshead, Blue Lake, and Hunters Range. Is there still decent access for a 4 place enclose trailer or should we leave it at home?
Thanks

I was in Sicamous this weekend... If you have a deck, I would recommend that. I imagine that it will improve soon. You should be able to get a 4 place to about 2 1/2 mark at owl head in few days if the weather stays warm. We turned around there with a truck and deck. There was a 2 place enclosed there on Friday when we left, but I wouldn't have pulled it that far. Some of the conners may have been tuff if you spun out. If there are any others parked at the 2 1/2 mark and they don't leave room, may be tuff getting turnned around.

Blue lake we were parking a the staging area... It will be a bit longer before you can go up that road, not to sure where the first spot is to turn around. The snow was pretty skinny for the last 1km or so.

Good luck... If you have check with some locals...

wolfer

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply, I think I will go up with a couple of small 2 places and leave the big girl at home.

Top Bottom