Riding partner

Panzerdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi I’m looking for a riding partner or group to ride with on February 25-26 in Valemount area. All be leaving after work on Friday and have a 4 place trailer if someone wants to drive together to cut costs. I have lots of experience and all the gear.

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If we may it out it’s probably gonna be Thursday and Friday for riding days.

CJD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i usually do thursday to sunday but for the same 2 days of riding idea. I could possibly make that work but honestly not sure yet. i’m overdue for a trip but work has been crazy for me lately. where do you normally like to ride?

Panzerdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I usually ride clemina and Allan when in vale but I’ve been to chapel a few times or I usually ride in mcbride or golden

CJD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ic. I have tried to stick to blue river or mcbride lately. I used to ride vale a lot but got tired of how busy it is there. i would know in a day or 2 if i can go or not, not sure if that interests you as it would be short notice. usually i can plan better but work is an unknown for me right now. If i can go I would be game for any of the 3.

Oilboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’m waiting on a friend to say yes or no, but If not I’ll probably be flying solo Be there to ride Saturday/Sunday, tree rider. But first day out this year (damn work). so my first hour or 2 will be full of dumb stucks till I remember how to ride a sled again
15 years mtn riding, all the gear. And the training to know how to use it.

Panzerdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Going to go with Snochuck thanks for all the interested people hit me up next time your looking to go

H-D

Reaction score
I'm looking for someone to ride with on Thursday March 2nd, my group doesn't arrive until Friday.

Top Bottom