Snowtrax TV / Supertrax Mag admit to shilling

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
SUPERTRAXMAG.COM - Home of Supertrax International - Snowmobiling's Most Read, Most Opinionated and Highest Circulation Magazine

Regarding their reports from last winter on the new Axys demo sleds, here's what they now say, 9 months later. Markedly different from what they published last snowcheck season when Polaris was trying to sell these things to people who had never ridden one.

Frankly, I felt the rear end of the sled wasn't a "wow" yet and my first impression of the prototype was its front end had lost some of its famous RUSH handling precision.

Matt99

Reaction score
Was at a Polaris open house today. Great shop & great dealer. Didn't have a chance to demo one because of limited time but folks coming off the Axys sleds seemed all smiles and riders were doing some effortless maneuvers. Owner said Axys chassis will be on the RMKs nxt season but we will see. Hope they are game-changers because good engineering pushes industry.

Braddock54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If I was looking for an opinion about a machine, I sure wouldn't look to those guys. I'm positive that nearly every thing they say has been bough and paid for by some OEM.

Top Bottom