SnowRide Adventures introduces Super Clinics- AST 1 + Riding Instruction

snowrideadventures

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.snowrideadventures.com
SnowRide Adventures introduces Super Clinics

Super Clinics provide the ultimate jump start to ride with confidence by combining an Avalanche Skills Training Level 1 clinic with 2 days of riding instruction. The AST 1 program is instructed by legendary avalanche educator Niko Weiss, while riding instruction is provided by Jorli Ricker and Tyler Kraushar. Super Clinics are positioned to increase critical avalanche awareness and improve riding technique, all neatly packaged in one "super" clinic. Each clinic consists of an evening seminar, followed by 4 days of on-snow training. The program delivers an AST 1 certificate upon completion of the course for either CAA accreditation or AAA accreditation.

Space is limited to 12 registrants per clinic and includes 1 evening off snow seminar, 2 days on snow AST 1 Course, 2 days riding clinic, 4 nights accommodations, 4 breakfasts, 4 lunches.

Super Clinics Dates:

1- January 6th-9th (Begins with riding clinic the morning of the 6th, riding clinic ends the afternoon of the 7th, evening of the 7th, AST seminar begins)

2- February 7th-11th (Begins with evening AST seminar on the 7th)

3- March 7th-11th (Begins with evening AST seminar on the 7th)

For more information and to register, visit SnowRide Adventures - Whistler and Pemberton snowmobile mountain powder tours and adventure guiding with Jorli Ricker
super_clinic_poster_ad_7_5_otl****.jpg

Last edited:

snowrideadventures

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
I should also mention that we've re-done parts of the website, please take a look and let me know what you think..... Is it easy to understand the navigation? Does the information layout make sense? What do you think about the overall design?

Constructive feedback is always appreciated.

Thx!- Jorli

Last edited:

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Our company runs Explorer 8. Yes, we are behind. The background of the text boxes in the accordion menu is white so I don't see any text.
I'm in Marketing so I'm "allowed" to have Firefox and Chrome. The site looks great in those browsers.
I like the overall design. Looks really nice on my 24" widescreen. The only page that looks like it doesn't belong is the Rates page. The table with the super bright colors could be done with some nicer complimentary colors.
I wonder if most people will look at the bottom to see the other menu. At first I thought the 3 options to choose your tour was the only info on the site. It could be because of the big monitor though. I'm sure the site stats will let you know if people are going to the other pages.
Just my thoughts. I like it!

snowrideadventures

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
Our company runs Explorer 8. Yes, we are behind. The background of the text boxes in the accordion menu is white so I don't see any text.
I'm in Marketing so I'm "allowed" to have Firefox and Chrome. The site looks great in those browsers.
I like the overall design. Looks really nice on my 24" widescreen. The only page that looks like it doesn't belong is the Rates page. The table with the super bright colors could be done with some nicer complimentary colors.
I wonder if most people will look at the bottom to see the other menu. At first I thought the 3 options to choose your tour was the only info on the site. It could be because of the big monitor though. I'm sure the site stats will let you know if people are going to the other pages.
Just my thoughts. I like it!

Thanks for the feedback!!! I thought we had most of our issues with Explorer cleared up, I guess not. I appreciate that you tried on other browsers as well and will make a note about the rates table, I thought it would be easier to understand if different colors represented different things, but either way, I'll put some thought into changing it. The bottom navigation has thrown a few people off, I wonder if it was maybe a bit larger it might help. I'm happy the home page seemed to be ok with the options. Anyways, thank you for the great feedback, its really helpful.

Anyone else with Explorer 9 or later having formatting issues?

Cheers!-Jorli

Top Bottom