Snowmobiles Stolen!

j.c.higgins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well Hotrod got hit Tuesday night, both snowmobiles and trailer were taken! Locks and chain cut! Apparently they jacked a truck, generator, Hotrods sleds and trailer and a couple jerrys of fuel on there shopping trip!!! RC's figure they pushed the truck to the back of the yard to keep any noise down. Unbelieveable!!! Last season someone stole the heaters from the trailpass shacks just as the season ended, what a headache!!

Last edited:

Vance Matheson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well Hotrod got hit Tuesday night, both snowmobiles and trailer were taken! Locks and chain cut! Apparently they jacked a truck, generator, Hotrods sleds and trailer and a couple jerrys of fuel on there shopping trip!!! RC's figure they pushed the truck to the back of the yard to keep any noise down. Unbelieveable!!! Last season someone stole the heaters from the trailpass shacks just as the season ended, what a headache!!

has to be someone close by ...no?

j.c.higgins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's being investigated, Hotrod was back home in Fort Saskatchewan for a couple days, but was in McBride when it happened, and our conversation was short so i didn't get all the details, but i wouldn't doubt your comment!

Vance Matheson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's being investigated, Hotrod was back home in Fort Saskatchewan for a couple days, but was in McBride when it happened, and our conversation was short so i didn't get all the details, but i wouldn't doubt your comment!

i know the rcmp in revy busted someone with a **** load of stolen equipment on their property this year. just a matter of time im sure they will get caught eventually.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that is gutsy as they would have had to pull them right by his house or maybe they went through back neighbor yard, no fence there.

HotShotHarry

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any pictures of the stolen stuff? More details would be nice so I can watch around here. You never know. I live beside the highway. Might see something go by.

j.c.higgins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't have any and he doesn't get on here ever, but a Black 2012 Pro 163 and Blue 2008 Skidoo Summit 154, trailer was an SWS two place with White fibreglass splash guards. Both of them were tarped up so I think it would be really hard to pick them out if travelling by!

Leona Eyben

Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
I find that very disturbing sure hope you get them back Rod
I don't have any and he doesn't get on here ever, but a Black 2012 Pro 163 and Blue 2008 Skidoo Summit 154, trailer was an SWS two place with White fibreglass splash guards. Both of them were tarped up so I think it would be really hard to pick them out if travelling by!

DDrake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
****ty. Sounds like the trailer might be easier to spot with the white splash guards on the front. Most trailers I have seen have black splash guards. Hope they catch the pr@#ks. Sorry about your luck hotrod.

Pro-Rmk

Reaction score
This absolutely p***** me off, people can't have nothing now a days without worrying about someone jacking your s***..... People are so disrespectful, I caught a guy mid day trying to jack my dirtbike out of my garage, good thing I got a look at his face and recognized him, it's getting ridiculous... Buddy of mine had his truck and 2 sleds stolen last year in Vale too, it makes me sick

CB1

Reaction score
Time for a right to bear arms. Marshall law. The laws need to change to allow us honest law abiding citizens to defend our property.

Top Bottom