snow bike riders around calgary

moparmadman40

Reaction score
i do believe that it is the best combination possible. the timbersled kit is amazzing and the husa runs fantastic and has wicked power and torque. unfortunatly i won't be keeping the bike as i just bought it for this winter and will sell in the spring. i'd be interested in selling the whole package with the bike 65 hours, heated grips, all sorts of extra's... and the timbersled kit with a rotopack storage container and 2 gallon gas can for $12 500. if i can't sell the whole thing for that price im just gonna keep the kit and put it on a different bike when i buy one. Goin back to school so i dunno if i'll have the cash

mb1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i do believe that it is the best combination possible. the timbersled kit is amazzing and the husa runs fantastic and has wicked power and torque. unfortunatly i won't be keeping the bike as i just bought it for this winter and will sell in the spring. i'd be interested in selling the whole package with the bike 65 hours, heated grips, all sorts of extra's... and the timbersled kit with a rotopack storage container and 2 gallon gas can for $12 500. if i can't sell the whole thing for that price im just gonna keep the kit and put it on a different bike when i buy one. Goin back to school so i dunno if i'll have the cash

Have you ridden with anyone on a 2moto kit for comparison? The Timbersled kit looks much more capable to me but the proof's in the puddin.

moparmadman40

Reaction score
i rode with a guy on a husaberg 650 and a radix kit. basically the timbersled makes it look like a waste of aluminum. the radix slows down so fast the minute it gets into any sort of snow. timbersled just floats on top and uses the power way better

Top Bottom