Slave Lake Car Show

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Route 88 Rods and Customs will be holding our annual Car show July 9th during Riverboat Days in Slave Lake at the Northern Lakes College parking lot. Registration runs from 9:00 AM to 1:00PM with awards at 4:30. Catagories for pretty much everything including motorcycles. Fire trucks on display, RC Club doing a display and running their cars and trucks, Sound off competition for those that are into stereos and much more. Huge Midway for the kids as well. This is being held to support our local Volenteer Fire Depatments that lost so much during our fires. Will be an excellent show....come one....come all. We'd love to see you here! For more info call Ray or send me a PM with your email and I can forward a poster. 780-849-7833. Thanks
Ray

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hwy 2 east of Slave Lake is closed due to flooding, if you're heading to the show from the city or points south you might have to find an alternate route

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i just got off the phone with badss and there going to have it on another day down the road

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HI guys ...sorry for not getting back to you guys but was busy with my plant flooding and helping out employee's and friends with pumping basements. We just can't seem to win here in Slave this last while....from Hell to High Water! just crazy. In regards to the show we will be having it sometime in August. We have to get together and get a date finalized yet. We had custom one-off shirts made and the trophy plaques are awesome as well. We also will be raffling off a V-b BBQ thats real sweet. I'll be sure and post up the date as soon as we have it finalized. Thanks

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OK ladies and gentlemen....we are going to try this again ONE MORE TIME! Lets just say that this summer had been real challenging on all facets of life in the Slave Lake area! God hates a quiter!

Our Show had to be cancelled on the 9th due to heavy rains and the highways being closed not to mention basements that were flooding....

The rescheduled date is July 30th and will be held at the Northern Lakes College. For more info call Ray at 780-849-7833 or email me back and I will forward a poster to you by email. Open to trucks, bikes and we have some really cool blinged out side by sides comming. If you have a cool side by side bring it along. Raffling off a V-8 BBQ and lots of other goodies. Will be a great time.

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lookin forward to meeting ya Colin...its gonna be a good time cause the weathers gonna be GREAT!

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my buddy Scott from Brutal appraisal was talking about heading over for the show, I'll pass the new date on to him

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
10-4 Teeroy....Scottie knows me well...he appraised my Beaumont....tell him Ray from Slave Lake and he'll know instantly. PM me your email address and I will send you a poster via email. Thanks bud
Ray

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
10-4 Teeroy....Scottie knows me well...he appraised my Beaumont....tell him Ray from Slave Lake and he'll know instantly. PM me your email address and I will send you a poster via email. Thanks bud
Ray
we used to hit hawg flatts every year, scotty would split on saturday to head over to your guy's show....the last year we went, he came back with enough schwag he could barely fit it on his softail...lol. said he had a hard time leaving, you guys treated him well and kept him fed and watered! sounds like a pretty decent time to me :d

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
10-4...you should jump in with him and head over! Scott is a blast....always have a few laughs when we get together...heads up great guy!

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i would like to thank ray and the crew from route 88 for putting on an awesome show and making me feel welcome and letting me takes some awards home hahaha hats off to u ray thanks again next year should be a great train wreck haha :beer:

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i would like to thank ray and the crew from route 88 for putting on an awesome show and making me feel welcome and letting me takes some awards home hahaha hats off to u ray thanks again next year should be a great train wreck haha :beer:

Thanks for the kind words Colin....your car is some nice and so glad you made the treck out to Slave to share it with everyone! It was a hot commodity all day. Sure glad you enjoyed yourself....we work pretty hard to try and give everyone a great day in relaxing and having fun with our Hot Rods. Next year is gonna be bigger and better for sure. ....Yeah and next year you gotta stay for the BBQ and beer afterwards! Camp over and have some fun brother!!!! lol. Sounds like we may even include a Show catagory for side by sides and quads. The crew from UTV Canada were simply amazing....Great people...great service and so glad they came out....was a hit to made better for next year for sure...I even won the silent auction on the wheels....now the hard part of decidig which ones I am going to get! lol. Cheers! Pics to follow!

Top Bottom