skidoo 1979 444 everast and blizzared

highstage

Reaction score
hey if there is any one interested i have acouple of old sleds that need some work 2 1979 everests one 1977 tnt and one 1978 blizared 9500 needs apiston also i have a 1978 7500 blizared mtr new bearings and pistons with around 10 hours on the eng it has been in my shop for years the nice thing about these is all the hoods are in pretty good shape and it s hard to find hoods for these units i want to get rid of the all there is also numerous tracks and other body parts

highstage@xplorent.com is my email

highstage

Reaction score
cat girl is that your chevy with the i love skidoo and dodge on the back window again i get you every year how long has it been on there this time hahah you better check it out

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey if there is any one interested i have acouple of old sleds that need some work 2 1979 everests one 1977 tnt and one 1978 blizared 9500 needs apiston also i have a 1978 7500 blizared mtr new bearings and pistons with around 10 hours on the eng it has been in my shop for years the nice thing about these is all the hoods are in pretty good shape and it s hard to find hoods for these units i want to get rid of the all there is also numerous tracks and other body parts

highstage@xplorent.com is my email

Dude...did you have these back when we were pups? I remember riding out around Snake Lake (is that right?) with cousin Jim and we were on a 340 Liquifire and a 440 Liquifire and we were goofin around with some guys with 7500 and 9500 Blizzards..... ??

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had a 1980 444 everest, it didn't jump banks they plowed through them. I had to get rid of it because when I was a kid I couldn't afford fixing the secondary clutch all the time, there was a pin that held spring place and that pin would break at wot and make a hell of a mess under hood.LOL TANK

Top Bottom