Reaction score
very interested in feedback on your purchase neil
mostly if you think t has enough power to double short trips

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I let you know. I read it’s no power house with it being a 300. But cab cruise easy enough at 70mph think the suspension would need a stiffer spring with 2 people as it is soft.

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Make sure to check out the Husky FE501S, real sweet bike. Almost 100lbs lighter then the Rally with a bigger engine and more. But more $$.
Depending how much your into it, well worth the extra coin, IMO.
For doubling you may need to look at minimum 700 class.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Make sure to check out the Husky FE501S, real sweet bike. Almost 100lbs lighter then the Rally with a bigger engine and more. But more $$.
Depending how much your into it, well worth the extra coin, IMO.
For doubling you may need to look at minimum 700 class.

The husky is about 14000ish then all your other dealer bs so about 15500 or so by the time you’re all said and done. I got the wife a rally in order and will be $8912 out the door all said and done. Husky has about half to a bit less than half the range on a tank and for me that was a big deal so wasn’t worth the extra imo. The extra power will be nice but the rally for the price is hard to be. Not many nice toys your can buy under 10g now

Cableguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
^^^exactly^^^
i sold the gas gas and bought a beta and sold that too
the 501 intrigues me but don't need super wheely power
just nosey runs to the store store from campsites and check out properties close to where we camp

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
^^^exactly^^^
i sold the gas gas and bought a beta and sold that too
the 501 intrigues me but don't need super wheely power
just nosey runs to the store store from campsites and check out properties close to where we camp

While looking into and at bikes I really wanted a 500exc-f or the husky 501 or 450 crf-rl. But I am not young but still think I am, and I know I’d try to ride it like I used to and would end up hurt lol. This bike will take me where I want to go. Got giant loop coyote bags and slowly rigging up for camping. Can’t wait to get out there to camp! That’s why I like the 300 rally. Can get close to 400km to a tank and long service intervals. Those ktm and huskies have 2000km recommended service intervals. Might have to change oil in a trip. 300 checked more boxes than most and super affordable imo

Top Bottom