Shout out to bow ridge

struglin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Big shout out to bow ridge Jason and Byron in particular. Had a pricey break down I paid the bill brp declined warantee bow ridge went to bat and refunded my money. They easily could of kept it. They have integrity and are honest and truly look out for there customers in today's economy it speaks volumes that they ate the repair. If anyone needs a doo they are definitely the guys to buy from. Cheers bow ridge you guys are awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
You bet they are! Not trying to steal your thunder here mr. stuglin, just another way of giving those dudes a good thumbsup! :thumbsup2:

IMG_4446.jpg

struglin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You bet they are! Not trying to steal your thunder here mr. stuglin, just another way of giving those dudes a good thumbsup! :thumbsup2:

View attachment 201270

They deserve all the props they are good honest people good luck getting that kind of honesty from the big box stores!

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Big shout out to bow ridge Jason and Byron in particular. Had a pricey break down I paid the bill brp declined warantee bow ridge went to bat and refunded my money. They easily could of kept it. They have integrity and are honest and truly look out for there customers in today's economy it speaks volumes that they ate the repair. If anyone needs a doo they are definitely the guys to buy from. Cheers bow ridge you guys are awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using

Awesome!!! It's things like that that keeps the doors open and customers coming back.
GOOD JOB BOW RIDGE !!!

struglin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Sent from my iPhone using

Awesome!!! It's things like that that keeps the doors open and customers coming back.
GOOD JOB BOW RIDGE !!!

Exactly plus the turn around on the repair was amazing fast so I can enjoy the pow!

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had the opposite experience, glad it worked out for you.
In their defence I never purchased there but a warrantable failure shouldn't matter./

Top Bottom