Salmon January 22, 2016 missing jerry can

skidoo6999

Reaction score
On January 22, 2016 we rode Salmon. In the first meadow, with the big creek where everyone tends to drop their jerry cans I dropped my jerry can off not by a tree but in the middle of the hard packed area (between 1-2pm). I literally left it for 15 minutes and it was gone when I came back. Someone either took it by mistake or stole it.

It is a LinQ jerry can with "PWR" written on the bottom of it with black sharpie. It obviously was full of gas as well. If someone took this by mistake or knows someone that has it please text or call me at 7806329447.

If you have it and you are reading this and not going to get ahold of me thanks for being the a**hole that ruins the sport for everybody else. If you cannot afford a $130 jerry can and you have to steal one you should probably quit the sport and find a new day job.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Keith Brown

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's is a pain in the as#. I mark the crap out of the top of my LinQ jerry. It uglafys the thing, but I think it might prevent this bull sh!t from happening. Good luck. I will keep a look out for the PWR.

Top Bottom