Rockyview general hospital. Emergency ward

bigdaddy35

Reaction score
I too have had good experiences in emergency (both RVH and FHH). The care is always tops.

Yes, wait times are not so fun, but if you're situation is serious, you'll be seen quickly. If it takes a while, sure you may not be comfortable, but there's no threat of life or limb.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I've been on both sides and I believe that 'bad' experiences have more to do with individuals and not the masses. I've worked alongside some wonderful, and some not-so-wonderful people, and having been on the 'injured' side also...it's the health care staff that go 'above-and-beyond' that make a positive experiences for the patients, despite limitations of budgets, waits, equipment, etc.:twocents:
But back to the thread...glad to hear you're on the mend Quadtrash (it wasn't your drinking arm was it?).

:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

No Sir :d

sled

Reaction score
To both RNs and LPNs with out you what would our health care centers be like.You have to put up with the regulars that seem to be in at least once month for nothing really.Wasting your time that could be used on some other hurt person.
SO TO ALL HEALTH CARE PERSONAL THANK YOU!!:You_Rock:

Top Bottom