Power commander and auto tune info.

corey.greene

Reaction score
Just bought a power commander 5 and an auto tune for my 2011 pro rmk. have been doing some reading on this site and found that people are having problems figuring out the auto tune and how to run it correctly. I have experience with the PCV on a 2008 dragon and had very good luck using it on that machine. Just wondering what I should be looking for when it comes to maps and afr settings?
TIA:beer:

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just bought a power commander 5 and an auto tune for my 2011 pro rmk. have been doing some reading on this site and found that people are having problems figuring out the auto tune and how to run it correctly. I have experience with the PCV on a 2008 dragon and had very good luck using it on that machine. Just wondering what I should be looking for when it comes to maps and afr settings?
TIA:beer:

The auto tune is just that an AFR map. I have mixed ideas about it as well. I used one on my 2011 and after it was all said and done I used somebodies map and called it good. The auto tune doesn't stop when it thinks its good, its always trying to reach that AFR in the map. I think I read that you should ride it for a while after setting your AFR map and then unplug the autotune. IMO, there are a lot of good tuners out there that can set it up better then the auto tune.

Good luck

corey.greene

Reaction score
Where do I install the O2 sensor bung? I've read to install by the temp sensor (widest point in pipe) and also read to install near the muffler joint?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom