PasseParTout

Nytroman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking at purchasing one of these that has been taken apart and just sandblasted. Supposedly all complete. Anyone have any positive or negative experience with one of these? What is one worth?

Attachments

• PasseParTout.png
    PasseParTout.png
    32.6 KB · Views: 116

Vipertonytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Man that brings back memories. My dad had one and we used to hunt North of LacLaBiche for years with it in the 70s. They were really a bulletproof machine other than the Sachs engine. We pulled it out and put in a fan cooled Yamaha 440 out of a 1976 Sno-jet. That made it an incredible unit. There were other models out at the time that were similar I can't remember the name but they were Silver in colour. Not near as good of machine as the PasseParTout. Only the Argo would match it in the swamps North east of LaBiche. Only other real issue was the tracks,if they are good shape you could be alright but they had removable cones in the center that were a bit troublesome. Back then my dad had a ton of spares and we would spend hours swapping them after each Hunting season One time we carried three moose out of the bush. One on the machine and two tub trailers tandemed up behind. Sorry for the long post but brought back a lot of good memories!! As far as what its worth I have no idea?? But if you ever get it going I'd volunteer to go along as a beer passenger for a little nostalgia trip down memory lane!

Vipertonytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Now I can't stop thinking of some new manufacturing and twin 174 tracks running say ice age rails and timbersled twin suspensions and a turboed Phazer engine for some serious winter cutline running!! AHHHHHHHH I need a new hobby!!:beer:

AB RANGER 007

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Now I can't stop thinking of some new manufacturing and twin 174 tracks running say ice age rails and timbersled twin suspensions and a turboed Phazer engine for some serious winter cutline running!! AHHHHHHHH I need a new hobby!!:beer:

I think you would enoy this Alpina Snowmobile for some serious winter running. The St Albert Nordic Ski Club has one to groom the cross country ski trails that they use. (picture in to-days, Nov 30 2013 edition, of the St Albert Gazette).
Bruce. Alpena Snownobile.jpg

Vipertonytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have seen that thing on my way into St Albert a few times. They groom the cross country ski trails just south of the golf course.

Top Bottom