new to the site and need someone to rip with.

uberjoober

Reaction score
name is Kristian. im 38. newer to sleddin but am addicted. have a sweet 03 edge 800. looking for a bro to rip with as my other bro always makes up excuses on why not to go ripping instead of just just doing it. i.e life, wife ect...bla bla bla :) want to check out whitecourt, fox or anywhere around im not picky. the best time for me are weekends. thanks for readin my post

uberjoober

Reaction score
awesome that may work. how long are you going for Lightningmike?

Last edited:

uberjoober

Reaction score
I went there last year it was awesome! got stuck lots . are you really good sledders

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep. We are meeting at parking lot #2, at 10am Sunday. Best way to get there is to travel 3miles south of highway 14 on range road 215.

Djpanda

Reaction score
This is why I love this site!!!! Good on ya guys!!! Sorry dude, I would have invited ya!!! But busy selling my house to move to Revy!!!!;). You'll be welcome at the house anytime!!!!

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site

uberjoober

Reaction score
Hey Ryan. what was that French guys name. he sent me a pic to my phone and told me to get ahold of him through that number and he sent it to the wrong person. thanks for the rip today with you and your dad. I hope to do that again. good meeting you

Top Bottom