mx helmets

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
hey all, just wondering on opinions of mx helmets, looking for a light but durable one, and has good venting, and it will also double as my sled helmet for the winter

Iron Horse Racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We use M2R helmets.....just get a quality helmet and make sure it fits your head...they're all a bit different and everyone's heads are different so what fits well for one dosent always fit the next guy......

mxzguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Look for a helmet with a snell rating as these are better helmets than ones with just a dot rating.

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
arai is one the the very best out there, but their pricing reflects that. nice and lightweight and very durable. i have a thor carbon fiber i really like, but also a bit pricey. heard good things about HJC helmets

dlg27

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a troy lee. Its is super light and really comfy. I use it for my sled helmet

Dadbro

Reaction score
I just picked up a new Fox V2 helmet off eBay for about half the price you would pay in the city. I just went to the store first to try on different helmets and found what helmet fit best then ordered one. I used to where HJC helmets for years they are also good for sledding just make sure you by the breath gaurd and buy the really thin helmet liner, they make a huge difference in keeping your head warm..

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
arai is one the the very best out there, but their pricing reflects that. nice and lightweight and very durable. i have a thor carbon fiber i really like, but also a bit pricey. heard good things about HJC helmets

X2 on the Thor. I find the visibility on the Thor awesome as the front opening is so big. Goggles fit easier as well.

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I just picked up a new Fox V2 helmet off eBay for about half the price you would pay in the city. I just went to the store first to try on different helmets and found what helmet fit best then ordered one. I used to where HJC helmets for years they are also good for sledding just make sure you by the breath gaurd and buy the really thin helmet liner, they make a huge difference in keeping your head warm..

i dont need to worry about keeping my head warm, got so much adrenalin pumping i dont feel the cold

Top Bottom