Mountain Mania 7 - January 25, 2014

mikey1

Reaction score
I am not into driving 12 hours to party especially since i had to quit drinking and the girlfriend is allergic to alcohol. I have already driven 16 hours for one sled trip at Xmas which bent bust as it rained. Hoping the avy conditions settle down.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Concerned about the avalanche conditions for this event. Will they subside and be safe to ride by next weekend?

Conditions should settle out and stabilize by next weekend. We'll be keeping a close eye on the CAC's Avalanche forecasts though!

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Concerned about the avalanche conditions for this event. Will they subside and be safe to ride by next weekend?

I have always said, "the avalanche conditions effect where and how I ride and not whether I ride."

Lots of safe places in Golden to ride when the avi ratings are up there.

2Quickrides

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well not 7 hours after I buy 3 tickets, my third dropped from the trip. Anyone want a ticket for $20 PM me, let my loss be your gain. Lol

Vance Matheson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
might be a dumb question but is the event all ages?. i wont go sledding with out my son hes 16.

Vance Matheson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
buying tickets, what does it want in the field "sites name for people you are buying tickets for

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
buying tickets, what does it want in the field "sites name for people you are buying tickets for

Not sure if that is a mandatory field or not, also not really sure why its on there....... I'm just a lowly Snowandmud.com Minion, not the guy who makes the tickets :)

Vance Matheson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ah ok vance matheson is my real name....i wont use those handles...i know better.

and thanks....site name is from snowand mud ... yea i feel dumb now.

ive been absent for awhile ...gotta find a room for us now.....days inn is full, i tried booking online

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
ah ok vance matheson is my real name....i wont use those handles...i know better.

and thanks....site name is from snowand mud ... yea i feel dumb now.

ive been absent for awhile ...gotta find a room for us now.....days inn is full, i tried booking online

Try the ramada

buckie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone leavin from red deer area on Thursday? Wouldnt mind hookin up with someone and headin out, oh and I have an extra ticket now too if you want it let me know

Top Bottom