Menztoys free vent kit giveaway....Thanks for supporting Canadian dealers!

ajb1205

Reaction score
Just a heads up...any white vents I have seen on sleds don't stay white very long. A buddy's M1000 "white" side vents are kind of a yellow brown now. He ended up replacing them with the black ones...looks 10 times better now.

catinthehat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The orange ones I put on my 2011 M8 lok awesome. I could use a set of Black ones for a 05-11 M sled though, hint hint , wink wink.

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The orange ones I put on my 2011 M8 lok awesome. I could use a set of Black ones for a 05-11 M sled though, hint hint , wink wink.

WTF???? Your M7's already got vents! And......welcome back. :beer:

Orange vents for a 2010 M please Wayne!

ajb1205

Reaction score
Might as well get my name entered one last time. Heading out first thing in the morning for maybe our last sled trip of the year.

MenzToys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.menztoys.com
Hi Doug which kit would you like I thought I would have got more responses than this but whatever. Seems you can't take private messages to many messages thx wayne

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Hi Doug which kit would you like I thought I would have got more responses than this but whatever. Seems you can't take private messages to many messages thx wayne

Hahahaha.....thanks Wayne. I doo have trouble with the message box. Always seems to fill up with questions regarding riding dates and conditions. I try to store the important information there like phone numbers, dates of arrivals, etc. The mailbox is open again as I deleted about 50 this morning. I will go to your website and take a peak and then send you a PM. Thanks again for your contributions to our great sport!

MenzToys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.menztoys.com
Hi Doug and Ken whatever you would like, just got back from Trout Lake weather sucked but got a few hours of blue skies made it all worthwhile. Drank the doolaid and bought an XM thursday had a great time on the new ride, tired of the heavy Yammies but there is no comparison on a big pull to the boosted Yammy power. Give me a call 250-304-7920 thx wayne

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi Doug and Ken whatever you would like, just got back from Trout Lake weather sucked but got a few hours of blue skies made it all worthwhile. Drank the doolaid and bought an XM thursday had a great time on the new ride, tired of the heavy Yammies but there is no comparison on a big pull to the boosted Yammy power. Give me a call 250-304-7920 thx wayne

Hey Wayne,

do you have a kit for the XM? Didn't see one on your site so figured I'd ask you. Cheers!

MenzToys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.menztoys.com
Yes we have a 4-piece kit now just got the first one on the weekend when Bill came up from the U.S. to ride with us at Trout Lake. I will have to bring my self to venting my new panels this weekend first time I have bought myself a new sled. The kit is a lot like the xp kit, it is a shock tower vent on each side and a vent on the back of each panel but not where the stickers are as we discovered my knees are hitting that part of the panel lots on the trail. It will probably be in the $80 range for the kit. thx wayne

Top Bottom