Status
Not open for further replies.

IMSICK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
backcountryrebels.com
I went back and looked......

the date of the first post I put in the max thread on the new forum on SW.... 12-19-2007, 07:31 PM

it was post number 3126.........

posting with Ice Auger, booster, leedoo, meat.....

Like you said Ray...... the originals are gone......

Sad........

S

sldgy

I went back and looked......

the date of the first post I put in the max thread on the new forum on SW.... 12-19-2007, 07:31 PM

it was post number 3126.........

posting with Ice Auger, booster, leedoo, meat.....

Like you said Ray...... the originals are gone......

Sad........

Once again I say, what am I chopped liver?

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just a dim memory of the bright star it once was!:(:(:(

Super Fly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
has anyone thought of making a new forum site just for posting bullsheet? lol or do we have to be on a snowmobile site?

bubba700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I dont understand why you guys all sad..................................:(:confused:

honestly if you don't get you , it would take to long to explain it.

Just a couple of R tards that couldn't take a hint from others that a few things they are doing is in fact driving many of the people away that had made the max what it was. Im in the same boat as a many of the people that have left. I can only take so many stupid azz rep posts or random post of stupid chit when Im chat ing with a few people, before I just say to hell with it and log off. The icing on the cake was hearing that a PW sent msgs to the mods trying to get one of us banned. When that individual is one of the favorites of almost all of us. So for me that sort of killed it. But it is what is, like most things in this life, it is a few thick skulled dip chits that mess it up for everyone else.

IMSICK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
backcountryrebels.com
Bruce, Matt..... and all the rest. I have had my goes with all. Bubba kept me awake many nights as I was travelling. Yapping away and laughing at stupis crap in the wee hours of the am. Bruce..... I have had some gooders with you, and the names listed above were the guys I was shooting the poop with the day I put up my first post.

There have been many come and gone..... Fosgate, Mr Anorexia himself, mtmbound, tg800, mag, shwee, and the list goes on...... Unfortunatly, as of late.... more seem to be leaving.

I guess it is what it is..... Like Brad said, seeing alot of the repetitive crap gets old.
Now...... because of all of this ch!t, my threads automatically get moved from JAAG to here.....

I hate being forced to post in "The Cage"...... Just a matter of time, and I roll out too.

Tsnow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have met alot of great, interesting, wonderful people that make me LMAO.... Too bad things have happened..

heinracing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you know i laughed my azz of one time but it turned out bad because then i had to use a little donut to sit on because having no azz really hurts to sit :d

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well boys and girls! its been fun. say la vie:beer:

heinracing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i would like to say.

i think it's wrong were in our own private section.

men should not marry men

azzmedic should not be around small children as he is easily confused

and im also a fat geek :d

bubba700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well Billy I'll agree with you on that and considering woodz lately, Ill throw him into the same category. Wonder if it was him pitching to bandaid or the other way around ?

redlineguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I still don't get the hole mess. I just hope I see all of u around from time to time and hope I was not part of the problem.:beer::beer::beer:

Bill

heinracing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I still don't get the hole mess. I just hope I see all of u around from time to time and hope I was not part of the problem.:beer::beer::beer:

Bill

bill

its all because you ride green haha joking

the honest to god problem

is mattmedic
and his wife or girlfriend whatever she is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom