M-Line Sled Decks!! Super Impressed!

Syndicate Speed Shop

Reaction score
My buddy just bought a deck off of M-Line Sled Decks in Grande Prairie ( ) and it looks deadly. Just wondering if anyone else has used or seen these, he got the track extensions too for his shortbox, that worked incredibly well. They are not the cheapest in the price department but definitely the strongest and best built I have seen, definitely could withstand the strains and workload of the oil field.He had his Marathon deck fall apart last year and swore he would never again go with them. His came powdercoated and he got the slip tank and trapdoor option also. Hats off to the boys at M-Line. When I'm in the market for a deck I will for sure be going to see these guys!! Great Job

Nitrobkr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks great! I might be in the market for one of these for next season aswell. I'm digging the built in slip tank.

lewey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
mines a few years old now so not sure on todays prices but that's pretty damn expensive. :shocked: nice deck though, trap door is pretty slick

Syndicate Speed Shop

Reaction score
Well like I mentioned, don't qoute me, but I've priced out a new Marathon and it was around the same, less the personal touches like the trap door and slip tank. So considering that it, seems pretty reasonable to me...

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
After owning a deck for a while my biggest considerations would be how it bolts down to your truck, how easy it is to expand and collapse the sides, and how easy it is to load and unload sleds by yourself (telescopic ramp).

Syndicate Speed Shop

Reaction score
After owning a deck for a while my biggest considerations would be how it bolts down to your truck, how easy it is to expand and collapse the sides, and how easy it is to load and unload sleds by yourself (telescopic ramp).

I couldn't agree more with you! It's the simple things that make it that much easier!! And I believe that M-Line really has it thought out.

Top Bottom