Looking for a used exhaust pipe

skippy

Reaction score
Hi all... Need some help. My 98 670 has blown a really big hole in the exhaust pipe.... Does anyone out there no of any places I might be able to find a good used one from????

tekim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
670 Exhaust Pipe

My buddy has a 98 670 Summit X with the same problem, and phoned practically all over the province looking for a used one. Guy A said to go to Guy B, who said to go to Guy C, who said to go to Guy A (you see a pattern here). He eventually just bought a new stock pipe, as many people had told him that the stock pipe performed as good, if not better than any aftermarket performance pipe.

My :twocents:

Tekim

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
used pipe??

Hi all... Need some help. My 98 670 has blown a really big hole in the exhaust pipe.... Does anyone out there no of any places I might be able to find a good used one from????

Hey Skippy: have you thought of just getting the hole repaired:confused: . any muffler shop should be able to repair the hole with sheet metal. check around. If you can't find anyone, there is a fellow we know that repairs, and straightens, and designs pipes. I could find his card for you. pm me if you want and I could dig up the info. He has repaired several of our pipes and they work great. And its cheap too.....:D

D

dladret

670 summit X used exhaust pipe

I have a used stock exsaust for a 99 670 summit x and willing to sell for cheap.

Hi, Could you tell me what condition the pipe is in and what you're asking for $. Am I correct in assuming that the pipe is located in fort McMurray , Canada.

Thanks

Dave.

Top Bottom