Looking for a new place to ride bikes within 3 hours of Edmonton with hills!

ColinSiR

Reaction score
This year Ive been trying to ride all over, so far Ive been to brule, limestone mtn, drumheller, st anthoney dunes and Glamis dunes!
If any of you have been around Limestone mountain west of Sundre, thats the kind of riding Im looking for, I love camping in the bush with my trailer so if anyone can think of any areas like there that are close please let me know!

I just love technical hillclimbs and trails. Drummheller kind of riding would be good too but the area's there are to small.

Jazzygurl

Reaction score
Hey

if you happen to go to Sundre riding, I'd be willing to tag along depending on the weekend?

ColinSiR

Reaction score
Hey

if you happen to go to Sundre riding, I'd be willing to tag along depending on the weekend?
The riding we do is really fast high paced! Can you keep up??!!! We'll be headin out to sundre again probably in about a month

TRAV

Reaction score
Falls creek area is good, same kinda rocky riding as around marble and limestone. Can also ride to the Ram tower on ram mountain, lots of good pulls up there.

Landrew

Reaction score
Cadomin area has some climbs, some that keep away only the top 1% as they say. There are 2 lines up to Cadomin Mtn that can be quite a challenge. We call one the rock wall, you can see if from Mountain Park Cemetery facing Northeast and the other is the peak just to the East of the rock wall, that ones a technical slow never ending, boil out rad (4 stroke) climb. We bring people to initiate, I don't know if I can make it this year as I'm not in the shape I should be in. About 3.5hrs to the riding area from Edmonton.

Attachments

• IMG_1120.jpg
    IMG_1120.jpg
    276.2 KB · Views: 159
  • pic 015.jpg
    pic 015.jpg
    247.6 KB · Views: 157
  • IMG_1121.jpg
    IMG_1121.jpg
    274.4 KB · Views: 148
  • IMG_1132.jpg
    IMG_1132.jpg