Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
krazycanadian.com
image.jpg

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What date was those pics of Monster bowl and the Airport taken?? Should have came out to Revy in the winter time,, I coulda showed you a thing or two...... :beer:

Last edited:

Frenchie

Reaction score
Man those Hoody lines are looking pretty intense, especially the one with the dead gap at the top!
Did you happen to find a GoPro down near the monster lake by any chance? Let me know if so, it could possibly be mine!

KrazyCanadian

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
krazycanadian.com
Krazy Canadian Adventures 8. Teaser is almost done. Krazy first ascents. Stupid wrecks , huge air, whips and drops and kickers. The chutes we climbed this year were sick. New chutes called a bunch of hicks, the LOVE chute, the KRAZY CANADIAN, and a dozen more first ascents. Filmed in the Norns,Revelstoke, meadow mtn , valley of the chutes , Hoder creek, airy creek, Russell lake and grizzly creek. Starring : BLAINE PENNER., CHRIS HOODICOFF, KEVIN TANDY, ANDY NAZAROFF(the Naz), JAKE BARKER, Aron Core ,Aaron Postnokoff , Troy Lacusta , Mark Dixson, Chad and Nathan Greziuk AND ME
Well unfortunatly the teaser isn't ready yet, our editor lives in the middle of the biggest wild fire Washington state has ever seen, 400+ square mile fire , in the low lands of the east side of the cascade mtns. Patience grass hopper.

KrazyCanadian

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
krazycanadian.com
Man those Hoody lines are looking pretty intense, especially the one with the dead gap at the top!
Did you happen to find a GoPro down near the monster lake by any chance? Let me know if so, it could possibly be mine!
Lake was mostly water and the chute was way too scary looking. We never went right down to the lake. Sorry

KrazyCanadian

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
krazycanadian.com

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There's always winter 2015. But you gotta call me and make a plan. But you must admit, the chutes look cool in summertime. June 30 2014 pictures were taken.

Yea for sure, just PM your contact info. The chutes sure do look a lot different in the summer time that's for sure. They are just kinda old news though. A ton of new terrain has been opened up in Revy over the last few years. A lot of terrain that would be right up your alley I'm sure and that you probably don't know about. Id be happy to show you some of it if you want :beer:

Last edited:
Top Bottom